Pet Boarding / Daycare
Pet Boarding and Day Care
From the time your pet arrives to the time they go home, your pet is pampered and cared for by our experienced pet care attendants as if they were their own. For you peace of mind, we offer veterinarian supervised boarding in a climate-controlled kennel with an outdoor exercise area. We are happy to accommodate any special care or needs that your pet might have.
What do I need to bring for my pet(s)’ comfort?
- Every pet is provided clean bedding, food and water bowls, but feel free to bring our own if you prefer.
- We welcome toys or other personal items that are washable.
What if my pet is taking a prescription medication?
- We administer any needed medications.
Do I need to bring food for my pet?
- We provide a high-quality diet and treats at no additional charge. However, we find that eating their own food tends to agree better with most boarded pets.
- If your pet is on a special or prescription diet, we encourage you to bring their diet.
Will someone let me know how my pet is doing while boarding?
- We can provide you updates via email during business hours. All you need do is ask.
I work all day and don’t like leaving my pet at home, what can I do?
- For the comfort of your pet and peace of mind for you. We offer Pet Daycare services for pets whose pet parents work all day. Just drop your pet off on your way to work and pick them up on your way home. We’re here for you and them when you can’t be.
I have a new pet and I work all day, how can I continue with training my pet?
- We understand that consistent training and socialization are important steps for success when integrating a new pet into your family. We can help during the times you can’t be at home with them. While in Pet Daycare we can assistance with basic training needs such as house breaking or socialization.
What other services can I expect while my pet is in Pet Daycare?
- Our Pet Day Care includes one-on- one play time so that your pet has a fun- filled day while you’re away.
Is there anything my pet needs for Pet Boarding and/or Pet Daycare?
- To keep all our patients as healthy as possible, we require pets to be current on vaccinations and have a recent fecal sample to check for intestinal parasites. Dogs need to be current on rabies and distemper / parvo and bordetella vaccinations, Cats need to be current on feline rabies and distemper. For your convenience, we can update your pet(s)’ vaccinations during their stay with us.